Our Lady of Sorrows parish was founded in 1918. The current church building was dedicated in 1935. There are seven bells and seven windows facing the highway along with the seven outside stations that represent the seven sorrows of our Blessed Mother.
The Seven Sorrows Are:
The prophecy of Simeon
The flight into Egypt
The loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple
Mary meets Jesus on the way to Calvary
Jesus dies on the Cross
Mary receives the dead body of Jesus in her arms
Jesus is placed in the tomb.